The relationship between the military and the communities and states that host installations, missions and military families is more important – and stronger – than ever. There is an increasing recognition that military readiness requires the broad support of communities and states. This is the mission and commitment that will redefine the future of America’s defense communities and the ability of military forces to fight and meet the demands of their missions.
Developing an in-depth understanding of the current and future issues that define readiness is critical to ensuring defense communities and states are prepared for impending challenges. ADC’s 2020 Defense Communities National Summit is the leading policy-focused event that provides communities, states and partners with the most comprehensive look at the issues that will define our military’s readiness.
- What does 5G and artificial intelligence mean for the military and defense communities?
- Will there be defense policy and budget stability in 2021?
- How will military child education and spousal employment impact basing decisions?
- How will the readiness requirements of new missions and weapon systems impact basing decisions?
- How will the new Defense Community Infrastructure Program (DCIP) work?
- How will DOD, communities and states meet the workforce and infrastructure needs of the Defense Industrial Base Sector?
- How do we ensure that on and off base housing does not impact military readiness?
- What is the depth of the childcare crisis and what does this mean for defense communities and the military?
- What is the state of the water crisis and what are future challenges for military and defense communities?
- What are the primary cyber threats and how will they impact military and defense communities?
9:00 AM – 11:15 AM
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
1:15 PM – 2:15 PM
2:30 PM – 4:45 PM
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
8:15 AM – 8:45 AM
8:45 AM – 9:45 AM
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
11:15 AM – 11:45 AM
11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
12:45 PM – 3:00 PM
3:15 PM – 4:15 PM
4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
8:15 AM – 10:30 AM
10:45 AM – 11:45 AM
If you are unsure of which category to register under or have any questions, contact Dante Orlandini at email@example.com